€54 for an online nutrition course (90% off)
- Developed by registered dietitians and nutritionists working in the field
- Equips users with the knowledge needed to improve their own health and to effectively advise others
- Content is compatible with mobile devices
- Professional or personal use with pre-approved insurance
- Practice questions and end of course exam performed online
- Option to open nutrition clinic upon completion
- Practical tips and no prior experience required
- AfN Certified & CPD Accredited certificate gained upon completion
- Certified at levels 3 by the Association for Nutrition (AfN), the body that sets accreditation standards for UK university nutrition courses and maintains the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists.
- This course has been Accredited by the CPD Service
- Tutor support from qualified dietitians registered with HCPC and BDA.
- Includes 24/7 access to HD video tutorials and other learning materials
- Lifetime access to material
Food and nutrients
- Proteins and amino acids
- Carbohydrates, simple and complex sugars
- Dietary fat and fatty acids
- Starches and fibre
- Vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Fluid intake including water, caffeine and alcohol.
Healthy Eating and Obesity
- The energy balance
- Understanding and accelerating body metabolism
- Children’s diets and the eat well plate
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Different diets: GI, high protein, liquid diets and pH
- Religious diets
- Analysis of food labelling
- Health claims and marketing terminology
Influencing behavioural change
- Psychology of overeating and behavioural change
- The behavioural change cycle
- Tips on influencing change
- Food intake assessments
- Body measurements
Dietetic management of disease
- Disorders of the stomach and colon
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Food allergies and intolerances
See the full details of the course.